Myah Marie

Myah Marie

Friday, May 15, 2009

AHSLKDFJLS!!!!!

SO...ive been writing, writing constantly this past week!

I had MAJOR motivation since i met LADY GAGA HERSELF!! on tuesday!!! backstage @ Dancing With The Stars

OMG u can see her performance this coming tuesday, its going to air. =] look for me in the crowd!!!

i was in the second row !

Anyways, So yeah, i got totally motivated after meeting her. She's awesome. and her bday is only a couple days after mine!! alsdkfj

i've also been getting some MIXES back from my producers! (STARKILLERS aka Nick Terranova, and Howie Hersh!) I LOVE BOTH OF THEM !! 

omg they sound sooo fricken amazing. My favorite song right now of my album HAS TO BE "SORRY" ...I wrote it about an ex boyfriend and how i feel sorry for him. 

because i really did try to make it work, but his life was too complicated and overdramatic for me to handle, and i actually started to pity him.  I'm sure lots of you can relate, here is a sneak peak of some of the lyrics...

"cuz there will be no happy ending

you have been warned

i think im up to here with negative vibes

how can i sit here just pretending

in the eye of the storm

and theres no coming back, so dont even try"


IM SOOOO EXCITED TO FINISH UP THE ALBUM!


i'll be heading back to vegas on Sunday or Monday for the next month or so to get back in shape and get everything in order!!


love you guys


xxMyah Marie!


2 comments:

  1. "IM SOOOO EXCITED TO FINISH UP THE ALBUM!" -> WE'RE SO EXCITED TO LISTEN YOUR ALBUM! ^^

    Wonderful lyric!

    Keep fighting... You're a winner!

    Hope soon you'll tell us the release date! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to buy your album.
    Hope we get a new ballad.
    You know I LOVE "You Loved Me".
    Can't wait for this.
    You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete