Myah Marie

Myah Marie

Saturday, May 2, 2009

pain pain go away....

OH. LORD.

well. lets see. i've been BEDRIDDEN since MONDAY!
i got my dreaded wisdom teeth out. it really wasn't THAT bad. well, wasn't for me at least. i didnt get swollen chipmunk cheeks or anything. the first day is the day that sucked the MOST. i couldnt eat 6 hours before my surgery so thnk god it was in the morning. i walk in, scared shitless and im early to my appointment, so thats even WORSE considering im sitting there, counting down the minutes to when they will be slicing my GUMS OPEN and extracting unnecessary teeth out whilst im knocked out on the table. i was freaking out because i'd heard some stories about WAKING UP on the surgery table..um..no thank you i DONT WANT TO WAKE UP. so that kept running through my mind. they call me in and i walk in, and they knock me out with an i.v. i woke up like an hour later all woosy and loopy. my friend josh took me home and i passed out. then the pain kicked in.

now, im totally against painkillers, scared to DEATH of them, actually. so at first i was all, like, nahhh i dont need no vicodin..

WRONG. i was SCREAMING for some vicodin and i had to crush it up like a drug addict. 

so it sucks, like today, i dont FEEL horrible, but i cant really GO OUT. so im STILL bedridden, watching MTV's "TRUE LIFE IM FAT AND I LIKE IT"

speaking of, i think all ive eaten has been pudding and ice cream haha so i've probably gained some poundage if you know what im sayin. cant be good just consuming food and laying down for dayyss on enddd..

anywho, the worst of it is over. hopefully i will be able to walk around and go out tomorrow or something. 

but my COUSIN IS COMING INTO TOWN ON MONDAY!! YAY!!

"ALBUM UPDATE!"

so, ive been getting my songs mixed/mastered. and they sound GREAT! hopefully ill be able to put up a sample of the album soon!

anyways, thats why ive been outta the loop for a bit. i love you guys and keep emailing me!

myahmarie@gmail.com

p.s.- u can always follow my every move and stalk me on twitter. lol 
www.twitter.com/myahmarie

xx Myah Marie!

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait for the album girl, and yea that twitter thing its ok but it feels like ppl stalk u lol...

    heres my twitter:
    http://twitter.com/SimiNucksFan14
    and my website:
    http://simisodapop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i love you so much.
    i pulled my wisdom teeth during spring break.
    same story. chipmunk cheeks and all lol.

    ReplyDelete